Call 7 days a week for computer service at fair pricing.
- no surcharge for weekends
- no surcharge for same day service
- minimum fee is only $49 for a range of services including diagnostic and insurance reports (in the workshop)
- Remote Desktop QuickFix from just $49* for those niggly issues we can fix in under *30mins. (7 days a week)
- pay by credit card with no surcharge
- we have *flat rate packages for a range of common services such as reinstallation of windows or a system-wide reset for flat fee of $149
- there are no hidden fees or charges, no smoke or mirrors (100% happy customers)
- no jargon spoke here - it's all plain english, we are friendly and couteous :)
Explanation of QuickFix and Flat Rate pricing:
- we introduced Quickfix 30min service to reflect the number of calls we get for small jobs and help issues. e.g. set up new email accounts, make emails safe with sync and IMAP protocols, remove an annoying pop up, Chrome browser running slow when you have fast NBN internet - you get the idea. For experienced support technicians a wide range of issues can be fixed in <30mins.
- Our workshop based minimum fee of $49 is to cover diagnostics. e.g. your laptop is not charging, but you could be wasting money on a battery without knowing the reason. Insurance reports for spills or accidents. You get a black screen on your laptop but can hear the fans whirring away - diagnostics can sometimes affect the fix.
- Our *FLATRATE charges such as our $149 workshop charge are for people who do not require full service such as recovering and restoring all your data, setting up emails again, chrome bookmarks and passwords, when replacing a hard drive with a new drive or upgrading to a new super fast SSD. Please enquire to see if your job qualifies for our bare bones service.
- everything is same day or overnight
History of wired office
Microsoft certified since 2005. Among Perth Western Australia's oldest IT support firms. Independent.
SBS & Windows Servers /network engineering in enterprise (SMB) /early windows server technology (NT servers)
exchange server support engineer (cert)
2015 onwards: general computer services/ upgrades /break-fix support:
small business /home office /prosumers /general home computing /data recovery from failed drives
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Registered Partner (Australia)
- Microsoft Registered OEM System Builder (Aust)