Every year we see emails with xmas messages that have dozens of CC recipients.
The problem with this is that (a) everyone can see everyone elses email address (b) not everyone appreciates this, and (c) anyone who replies to your email will be read by everyone else on the CC list.
To hide all CC’d recipients follow these steps.
1. From the Outlook toolbar, click New and select Mail Message.
2. A new message window will appear.
3. Go to the Ribbon and select the Options.
4. In the Fields section, choose Show Bcc.
5. The Bcc field will appear. Place the address(es) you wish to send a blind carbon copy.